The following payments are accepted by Yosko:
- Check (Personal or Business)
- Credit Card (via Paypal or Square)*
Need to spread out your payments? Yosko offers affordable payment plans, contact your Yosko Rep for more details.
* A small fee may be applied.
All payments are due upon receipt of an invoice.
An invoice not paid in full after 30 days shall be subject to a late fee of 10% of the invoice balance or $10, whichever greater, per month until paid in full.
- A late payment in a Payment Plan may cancel the plan
-- AND/OR --
- subject to a late fee of 10% or $10, whichever greater, per month of the Payment Plan balance 30 days past due.
If a payment plan is canceled:
- The PPP (Payment Plan Principle) balance must be paid in fill within 10 days of the cancellation.
- The payment plan cancellation fee will be applied to the PPP balance.
- The associated canceled late fees, deferred late fees and deferred interest will be applied to the PPP balance.